To underline what I consider to be the importance of MS v UK, I want to do this short post just to highlight a couple of other blogs that have emerged to feed any thinking you may be doing on this case and it’s implications / ramifications.
Interestingly – both are published on the UK Human Rights Blog by human rights barristers. They offer opposing views about whether the case under Article 3 should have succeeded at all.
Both very well worth a read on a very important case.
The Mental Health Cop blog
– won the ConnectedCOPS ‘Top Cop’ Award for leveraging social media in policing.
– won the Digital Media Award from the UK’s leading mental health charity, Mind
– won a World of Mentalists #TWIMAward for the best in mental health blogs
– was highlighted by the Independent Commission on Policing & Mental Health
– was referenced in the UK Parliamentary debate on Policing & Mental Health
– was commended by the Home Affairs Select Committee of the UK Parliament.