Hello! – and welcome to my award-winning BLOG! It has been used over a million times in the years since it was begun. This page will take you straight to the most commonly used features and you can read my LATEST POST as well as learning more about why I’ve become so interested in this relationship between policing, mental health and criminal justice –
My latest post is fairly short, just reflecting a few thoughts that occurred after the BLOG moved beyond one million hits!
UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
A few reflections and thoughts as the BLOG moved beyond one million hits!
CQC Review of Mental Health Crisis Care
– The new Code came into effect on 01st April 2015
– Summarised highlights for police officers
– Please read chapters 16, 17, 27 and 28.
A Temporary Reduction in Output!
I’m in the process of updating, tidying and re-indexing all 500+ posts on this blog. As such, I’ll be writing less until this is complete. I changed the ‘theme’ of the BLOG some months ago so this is well overdue and will ensure old posts don’t look odd!
HOW TO USE THIS BLOG
To open up the full blog, click the small grey box in the top right corner which will take you to the full menu and to the search tool.
The easist way to make sure you receive new posts, is to sign up to follow the blog by email. You can do this by opening up the grey box (top right). There is a place within to enter your email address or to follow on WordPress and you’ll be notified each time a new post is published.
Here are the most used areas —
- Quick Guides – a series of legal and practical summaries for operational police officers about the most important scenarios that emerge under the Mental Health and Capacity Acts.
- Paramedic Series – posts written specifically for my colleagues in green about the various aspects of how these two 999 services interact with each other.
- Main Index – a full index to all the posts I’ve written, categorised by the various issues within this Venn Diagram.
Feel free to use the contact section below if you want to email me – I will try my best to respond within a few days!